Making a report

If you have experienced or witnessed HARASSMENT, VIOLENCE, MISCONDUCT, OR ABUSE by police or other government agents, please consider making a report to Redwood Curtain CopWatch.

You can make a report of police abuse by filling out our online form, or by phone, email, in-person appointment, or in whatever setting is most comfortable for you.

To report abuse, harassment, etc. by police, you may call Redwood Curtain CopWatch ANYTIME at (707)633-4493.


These reports are moderated by CopWatch.

Reports are only posted publicly if you request it and
if CopWatch believes it will not escalate danger against you or any victim or witness.

This online "make a report" form is part of an effort:

To gather info and to track and expose abuses by local police and other government agencies and employees;

To document abuses (in a non-intimidating setting) so we can support victims, their families, witnesses, and other people who are likely to be victimized;

To create an extensive record of human rights violations;

To work toward holding accountable the perpetrators of government violence and abuse;

To understand dangerous and oppressive trends by police and other government agencies.

Go to online form to make a report >>